Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project TCM Custom Injector + Auto Update (Xbox 360/PS3)
The title says it all guys, This is how the menu is going to be updated for now on so be sure to download this as it works for xbox and now PS3, Thats right WORKS FOR PS3. The injector auto downloads and updates I push also, Follow the video tutorial on how to use it.

Click Here To Download The Tool
(07-25-2016, 11:29 PM)TrynCatchMe Wrote:
The title says it all guys, This is how the menu is going to be updated for now on so be sure to download this as it works for xbox and now PS3, Thats right WORKS FOR PS3. The injector auto downloads and updates I push also, Follow the video tutorial on how to use it.

Wont let me download, says there is something wrong with it? And my PC doesnt allow me to connect to my RGH via RPC tools, so can I still add it to my console the old way?
Find
(07-25-2016, 11:36 PM)iEggsy Wrote:

Wont let me download, says there is something wrong with it? And my PC doesnt allow me to connect to my RGH via RPC tools, so can I still add it to my console the old way?

I may make a tutorial later on how to do it that way even though it is not recommended, Erm try connecting with the tool though and see if it works.
(07-26-2016, 01:44 AM)TrynCatchMe Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 11:36 PM)iEggsy Wrote:

I may make a tutorial later on how to do it that way even though it is not recommended, Erm try connecting with the tool though and see if it works.

Sweet bro I figured it out! Theres a folder created with the GSC so I can put it on via XexMenu! Great release man, I love the v10! I'd love to see how it progresses from here
Find

Ποιος το διάβασε:
7 User(s) read this thread:
TrynCatchMe (07-27-2016, 12:33 AM), z F A Z E R z (07-27-2016, 12:33 AM), joery12301 (07-26-2016, 01:44 AM), iEggsy (07-27-2016, 12:33 AM), mrjoker (07-27-2016, 12:33 AM), marasvensson (07-27-2016, 12:33 AM), Thunder (07-27-2016, 12:33 AM)